Sunday 16 January 2011

Sunny Sunday..

While Chloe monopolises the shower, I get to enjoy a nice cup of coffee and some 80s classics courtesy of Wave 105.

Is this the last weekend that I will have to 'make do' with the mobile broadband dongle ? I'm hoping that the broadband equipment will arrive next week, and I will have proper internet, for the first time since moving out of my old flat at the end of November. Okay, so for the two weeks I'd stayed at my parents' I'd used their wifi, but it's not the same. Not the same at all.

The clouds are well and truly racing past, even though the wind at ground level seems to have died down somewhat. Even Mother Nature can't maintain the same level of effort forever.

The peace, and reflection, eventually shattered by Chloe coming out of the shower and announcing that I was listening to the 'OAP' channel. Charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment