Friday 28 January 2011

Just the one Mrs Wembley ?



I learned somethings today that give me pause for thought, but also encouragement that I am, at least on the right track.

The day just seems to have slipped away from me, and I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time focused on one individual, which I don't mind. If it generates results. I also worry for those that, as a result of this, that I cannot spend as much time with.

Can you really be all of the things, to all of the people, all of the time ?

A survey from the National Office Of Statistics has arrived at the conclusion that in 2009, people who were managers drunk much more alcohol than those that were from more 'shop floor' careers. Weekly consumption of 13.5 units per week for the managers, and 10.7 for the manual workers. It's hardly surprising, is it ? Have you seen the cost of booze these days ?

No comments:

Post a Comment