Friday 28 January 2011

Reality check for the deluded

Ok. So Monday sees the end of January. Where the hell did that month go ? What has it brought ? Just exactly what is it that I have achieved ?

I have not pushed myself enough, I have used Christmas, and the move as excuses that wrote off the end of November and December, but what reasons do I have for the lack of progress in January ?

I have none. I have gotten lazy.

I have, though, managed to write into my blog (nearly) every day. I couldn't say that it's all 'high brow' quality stuff. Perhaps the opposite is true. Who do I do this for ?

I still haven't contacted Steve, which is just stupid. He probably thinks by now that I've walked away from Beacon.

What is it that defines success ? You try one more time than you fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment