Monday 14 February 2011

Ready to make a fool of myself ?

So. After not really expecting to have to force the door open to get to work today, because of the pile of cards from all those admirers... I was surprised to find.... that there were none.

Despite my bullish bravado, and disinterest. There was a part of me, no matter how small, that wished, hoped, that someone wants me.

Not to be. Alas not.

You have to give to receive, right ?

Well, perhaps. I did as it happens give a valentines day card and a flower to someone. I am not entirely sure this has had the desired result or reaction. I don't actually think I'm sure what the desired result or reaction was.

I notice a difference in how I feel at the moment. The person in question does brighten my day, and always makes me smile. It's difficult to build your impression of someone based on so little time having real conversations with someone. Work, I guess isn't the place for that. I guess, that's why they call it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment