Saturday 26 June 2010

Sunny weekend

Great weekend. Sun is shining. And I still haven't gotten off my arse and gone out.

Wasting my weekend away just like the rest of my life. What is it that sometimes sends me into the spiral of inadequacy, fear and doubt ? There are times when I really can only see what's wrong or miserable in my life.

I sit wishing for the evening, for tomorrow, for next week, next month.. wishing my life away. Is this depression or just laziness ? Something funny about having a low couple of days, with people asking if I'm okay at work, me saying 'no, I'm not' and then the conversation ending, saying, 'talk to me later' and then not contacting me later on. Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean people aren't out to get you.

Actually, I don't think they are, I just think that some people chose to draw conclusions, that perhaps aren't favourable. Making a choice about how we see things, and what action we take when we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment