Friday 16 March 2012

Being lazy by creating work...

This is the video I made the other night, when I really wanted to go to bed, but had to argue with myself about all the chores that I needed to complete first. Arguments aside, I had also added the talk of editing video to the list of things needed doing. Sometimes I don't even get this 'being lazy' lark right.

Did I feel good after achieving all that ? Sure I did. Well, I think I did, but the moment my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

For her part, Twilight sits and watches me clean out the cat litter tray, and then, before even the dust has settled on the newly cleaned and filled tray, does her business. Is this a marking territory thing, or is it that when they see me cleaning it out, they suddenly have the urge to pee ? You know, like when you're at work and someone tells you the toilet is out of order as it's just being cleaned or something. It's guaranteed to make you realise that you need to void your bladder in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment