Sunday 3 February 2013

Rock n fucking roll babe.

Okay, so perhaps the 'create one thing ever day' stuff hasn't worked as well as I had hoped. In my defence, I have been on call the last week, and done 24 hours of overtime in the last week. I am knackered.

I had wanted to go to a gig with Becky Saturday night, but had come home after work, had something to eat and promptly fallen asleep on the sofa. I woke at half past seven. Having said that I would be round hers for 7.

Having said all that, I have had a rather productive Sunday. I got up a little too late to pick Chloe up at the train station for the regular time, so we agreed to meet up later. Cleaned out the cat litter tray, finally fit the letterbox that Mum and Dad had brought for me, vacuumed the flat, wrote the review for The adventures of Stephen brown, did two lots of washing.... Oh, and I did my accounts.

Yeah. Good weekend. Starting to feel a little ill though, a bit of a chesty cough plenty of fruit and sleep for me.

God I'm so fucking rock'n'roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment