Wednesday 27 February 2013

New kindle.

Today, being my day off I did absolutely nothing. I did however aim to get up out of bed for 8am as I was expecting a delivery and I did not want to miss it.

Last night I'd gotten an email which set my excitement building. Later in the evening I got a text message to let me know what time (roughly) it would be arriving. I did not need to get up so early after all.

So, by midday, my new kindle paper-white and a lovely new deep purple case to go with it, arrived. A new era in reading has begun.

I hope to be able to get some money selling on my kindle keyboard, and that is how I'm justifying it to myself.

Filming tomorrow. Another night getting some pages done on Prime Directive. A trip to Locks Heath it is for me then. I'm considering going straight there from work, as otherwise I only get home and have to leave again to go get the train.

Tomorrow, all being well, will be the first time Sarah has been able to attend filming. Sadly due to her hurting her foot, and to the silly hours she's having to work at the moment she hasn't been to the other filming nights.

Anyway. Sorry, I'm not sitting here making more blog entry, I have a book to read on my kindle. (Which in case you wondered is Dominion, by C J Sansom)



No comments:

Post a Comment