Thursday 22 July 2010

getting better all the time...

Had my monthly review today at work. Despite the nerve racking experience of it being my first with my new boss, it went very well. There was lots to celebrate.

Things are going well at the moment, long may it continue. I'm sure that there will be trials and tribulations along the way, it's inevitable. Wouldn't be natural if it didn't.

It's the challenges that make things interesting. When it's easy, it quickly gets boring.

Just beginning to realise that it's not really too long until I go away on holiday with Chloe. When we come back from that, she'll be a week away from starting at senior school. <PANIC!!!> That'll mean we're into September, and although that's the end of summer, into autumn, it means the move would be 3-4 months away. EEEEEKKK !!!



This is what the flat looks like now. There will be more of it before I move in !

No comments:

Post a Comment